G.D.P.R. 2016/679 information on the processing of data (art. 13)
Deep-In Research Network – office in Piazza dei Santi Apostoli 66, 00187 Rome – manages and its therefore responsible for the treatment of personal data.
The Association collects and uses personal information to carry out its activities, descripted in its “corporate purpose”. The information used by Deep-In are attributable to those who perform their work/professional duties within companies, entities or associations with which Deep-In has a partnership relationship and/or any form of collaboration, even occasional; or to those who registered for an event organized by the company, or signed up for newsletters by using this website.
The personal data collected (natural person: name, last name, e-mail address – legal person: company name, business name, address, tax code) are managed accordingly to the type of activity carried out. The main activities that Deep-In performs with these data are:
, to) The administrative and accounting management of contracts that the person in the institution, company or organization in which he carries out its work/professional activities, has with Deep-In.
B) Sending periodic e-mail newsletters;
or) Promoting events, activities, conferences or seminars;
Considering the purpose of the processing of data outlined above, consenting to the treatment of data is needed in the case of treatments as regards letter a), while it is optional in other cases. However, in the absence of this, the user might not access the services requested.
Every treatment is carried out either with manual instruments or with digital procedures, in such a way to ensure safety, integrity and confidentiality.
Besides the data holder, in some cases, other interested parties involved in the work of Deep-In (the administrative and marketing staff, lawyers, system administrators) or external parties (like third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) may access the data if nominated, when necessary, data controllers by the holder. An updated list may be requested to the data holder at any time.
You can always request the data holder to clarify the concrete legal basis for each treatment and in particular, to specify whether processing is based on the law, envisaged from a contract or necessary to finalise a contract.
Personal data are only stored for the duration of their conferral, in relation to the performance of administrative and accounting fulfillments, or of the activities of information and dissemination (for the newsletter, the unsubscribe procedure is provided).
The holder guarantees to every data subject his/her rights (Articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR)
In particular, you have the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The user may revoke his consent to the processing of personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. The user may object to the processing of data when it takes place on a legal basis different from consent.
- access your data. You have the right to obtain information about the data processed by the holder, about certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request the update or the rectification.
- get the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may request the restriction of the processing of data. In this case, the data holder will not process the data for any purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal information. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user can request cancellation of their data by the holder.
- receive your data or have them transferred to other holders. Users are entitled to receive their own data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automated devices and, where technically feasible, gain unimpeded transfer to another owner. This provision shall apply when data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on consent, on a contract in which you are a party or contractual measure related thereto
- proposing claim. The user can submit a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or act in a court.
Users can revoke their consent at any time and exercise their rights by sending an email to the email address or by writing to the data controller.
More information with regards to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time to the data controller by using the contact details.
To guarantee the well-functioning of this website, sometimes, it is necessary to install on your device small data files called “cookies”. Most websites do the same.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device while you surf on the website. Cookies remember your actions and preferences (for es. login, language, font sizes and other display settings) so you don’t have to put them back on when you come on the site or browse from one page to another.
How and what cookies do we use?
Access statistics service
How to control cookies?
You can rate and/or verify cookies as much as you want – to read more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set nearly every browser to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and some services or certain functions may not be available.